1. Eligibility: The QUICKFRAMES USA AHR 2022 Giveaway Contest (“QuickFrames AHR22 Contest”) is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who sign up at https://www.quickframes.com/ahr22. Entrants must be 21 as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify and attend the AHR Expo 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. This Giveaway Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. QuickFrames’ employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the QuickFrames AHR22 Contest.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is QUICKFRAMES USA (“Sponsor”), located at 710 W. BROADWAY RD, STE 503, Mesa, AZ 85210.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Giveaway Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this AHR 2022 Giveaway Contest, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this QuickFrames AHR22 Contest.
4. QuickFrames AHR22 Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on January 1, 2022 at 07:00AM MST and ends on February 2, 2022 at 15:00PM MST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://www.quickframes.com/ahr22/, and by visiting the QuickFrames Booth N7413 at AHR 2022, and by providing contact information including name, company, email and mobile phone number at the QuickFrames booth during the event. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest (the “Winner(s)”) will be drawn randomly from all entries submitted online and at the QuickFrames AHR Booth, with ten (1o) total winners selected for a $100 Amazon e-Gift card, and two (2) grand prize winners selected for a $500 Amazon e-Gift card. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. All prizes are non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winners will be selected by random daily drawings from all Contest entries including online and in person entry submissions under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by text message at the AHR 2022 event each day. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize during the AHR 2022 event from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest or website or physical contest entries violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: ineligible entries and ineligible entrants; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering via the online entry form. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS [SWEEPSTAKES OR CONTEST] IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATE AND THE STATE OF ARIZONA AND STATE OF NEVADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in ARIZONA having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via email to email@example.com. Requests must be received no later than January 15, 2022.
15. Social Media and Promotional Use of Winners. The The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest hosted by QuickFrames is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering The QuickFrames AHR22 Contest either online or at the QuickFrames AHR 2022 Booth N7413, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.