Don’t have the time for angle iron framing? There’s another solution that can transform the way you support RTUs on buildings with open-web joists.
QuickFrames are designed to install from below the deck fast. In as little as 15-20 minutes, professionals can keep their projects on schedule, even when changes have occurred, with dependable supports that can easily adapt to your needs. Finding the right HVAC equipment supports has never been easier.
Durable HVAC Equipment Support and Hangers
QuickFrames are designed to offer exceptional adjustability. Depending on factors like your project plan needs, engineering and equipment changes, QuickFrames can be adjusted and reinstalled multiple times thanks to the bolt-in and interlocking hardware pieces. All you’ll need is a ¾-inch impact driver.
QuickFrames can replace welded frames and offer additional benefits, including the ability to:
- Serve as steel supports
- Provide outstanding adjustability so you don’t have to backtrack
- Be used with any HVACR system (Trane, Carrier, etc.)
- Install underneath the deck
- Install with zero welding
- Be safer to install
How Our Steel Equipment Supports Benefit HVACR Professionals
If you’re in need of hangers and supports for HVAC piping and equipment, QuickFrames has you covered. While we are headquartered in Mesa, Arizona, we ship our products throughout the United States and Canada. No matter the size of your project or where you’re located, our estimators and project managers are ready to help you get the job done.
Along with our quick turnaround, our products are designed to be quick and easy to install. Compared to welded angle iron, QuickFrames can be installed safer and faster. Once you get the installation down, you can expect the process to take as little as 15 minutes. The feedback that we have received from the field is that QuickFrames has cut installation time down to a quarter of a normal installation schedule. Thanks to our fast installation process, saving time and labor has never been easier.
Why Trust QuickFrames?
Choosing QuickFrames means you’ll be able to take advantage of several benefits that will make your next HVACR project run smoothly from start to finish. We are committed to your project’s success, which is why you can count on us to deliver:
- Exceptional product engineering: One of the first things you’ll notice about our HVAC equipment supports is the high-caliber engineering. We achieve this by manufacturing QuickFrames in our shop, allowing us to oversee everything from production to shipping management.
- Personal customer service: Our team is made up of experts who are here to listen to your specific needs and guide you through the process. We understand that you need the right HVAC duct hangers and supports to get the job done. That’s why we offer the products you need and design them based on your installation.
- Flexible shipping: Our team has the capability to design and deliver HVAC roof supports throughout the US and Canada. Even if you are in a more remote area of the country like Alaska, you can count on us to get you the equipment you need when you need it most.
Use QuickFrames for HVAC Roof Supports in Your Next Project
Turn to QuickFrames for your HVAC equipment support needs. Our team is here to review your plans and help you find the best steel supports for your project. We’ll take the time to listen to your needs and goals and then suggest or design the HVAC roof supports you’re looking for.
If you’re interested in learning more about our products, we offer 24-hour quotes so you can get the information you need as soon as possible. Request your quote online today.